How to install Windows 7 with ease
Windows 7 sounds good! Today in this article, you’ll know an easy way to install Windows 7. It is a registered operating system of ‘Microsoft’. This product of Microsoft is famous all over the planet. In addition, Windows 8 and 10 are also the part of the market. But Windows 7 is the most popular operating system. This Window is still widely and exclusively being used throughout the world.
Here are some steps to install Windows 7 easily.
First of all, insert your bootable Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive and then restart your computer, when your computer is being restarted, at the meantime press ‘F2’ or ‘DELETE’ keys. After pressing the key BIOS setting will appear on the screen. So you have to go in the ‘Boot’ option, select your DVD drive as the first boot device of your computer after that click on ‘Exit’ to save your setting and exit. After that, you will shut off your computer so when your computer will restart and run your DVD or it doesn’t happen so once again restart your system and press any key of the keyboard then your DVD will run.
- After which, you’ll see some options in which you’ll be asked to select language, time/ currency format, and keyboard type. In which you can select whatever you want from the drop down menu, after selection click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After clicking on the next button, ‘Install now’ option will appear in front of you so click on it.
- If you have more than one Windows format in your DVD, so select your desirable format then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After that, it will ask you to read over the Microsoft Software License Terms, so check on ‘I accept the license terms’ then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, you’ll be asked that how do you want to install Windows? By upgrading or custom so you’ll select ‘Custom’ installation.
- After selecting the custom installation, you’ll be asked that on which drive and partition do you want to install Windows?, Hard drive is the physical part of the computer system that is used to store data. If there is already data into your hard drive so format it. First, select the hard drive from the list of hard drives the click ‘Drive options’ (advanced) after that, finally, click on the ‘Format’ to format your selected drive.
- Once you’ve finalized where to install Windows so your Windows will begin and take some time.
- Once this process is completed, then it will appear on your screen ‘Setup is preparing your computer for first use’ that means, your computer is preparing for its first use.
- Then, it will ask you about username and computer name so fill these boxes and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now it will ask you the password including password hint so that, in case you forget password so you can easily remember it. Fill these passwords boxes then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, it will ask you about product Key so fill it or if you don’t want so at the moment so there is a check below the box so uncheck that option then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now if you want so you can use ‘Use recommended setting’ otherwise, click on ‘Ask me later’.
- Now it will ask you to set time and date, so set it then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, it will ask you about your computer’s location in which you’ll have three options. So, if you use the computer at home so select ‘Home network’, if you use the computer at the office so select ‘Work network’ and if you use the computer at the public place so select ‘Public network’.
- Then your setup will finish and your Windows have been successfully installed.
Your Window is ready to use. Now it’s time to enjoy your new window. I hope you’ve learned to install Windows 7 without fail….. Good Luck.
Images source: knowinhindifornet.com